The primary as well co applicants need to submit documents to establish their citizenship, income, identity, address, age and property ownership. Here is a summary of LAP documents required:
- Dully filled loan against property form with passport size photos of all applicants.
- Proof of Identity (any one): Aadhaar card, PAN card (mandatory), driving license and passport.
- Proof of residence: Driving license, passport, Voter ID, rent agreement and latest utility bill.
- Income: Salary slips for last three months, Form 16, business existence proof & bank statement for last 12 months (as applicable for profile).
- Proof of income through other sources such as rent receipts, pension statement etc.
- Proof of age: Birth certificate, LIC Policy, Employee ID and Domicile Certificate.
- Chain of property title deeds.
- Also check cibil score before applying for a loan against property. You can check cibil score by pan number online.